Special Thanks to MySport, COKTW K8, for giving us the Alliance Guide!
Alliance Buildings and Features
- Alliance Battles- Alliance battles is a log of current and past battles of alliance members. Battle history, located at the bottom of the screen, list past battles. Alliance members can join rallies and reinforce from the Alliance Battles menu.
- Alliance mission- Alliance missions are quests worked towards by all alliance members to receive resources and speed ups. Daily quests are the same each day while Random quests change at server reset. The quests start over every 24 hours.
- Alliance Territory- Alliance territory is four types of buildings benefiting the alliance members. They can be unlocked after reaching certain requirements.
- Alliance fort- Alliance forts set the limits of the alliance territory. Gaining more members and power unlock more forts and increase the size of the territory. Members within the alliance territory get increased storage capacity, resource production and gathering speed.
- Super mine- The alliance super mine is a large cache of resources shared by all members of the alliance. Gathering speed in the super mine is faster than in the rest of the kingdom and troops collecting in the supermine cannot be attacked. Only one super mine can be placed at once.
- Turrets- Turrets placed within the alliance territory will attack troops marching through their range who are attacking alliance members. Troops building turrets cannot be attacked. Turrets cannot be destroyed and are good for taking up space within the alliance territory.
- Depot- The alliance depot is a storage container shared by all alliance members. Daily and total storage limits are based off of castle level. Resources in the alliance depot cannot be raided.
Come join us in the Forums with any questions!