If you guys have been trying to bulk up on troops but haven’t read this article, the chances are high that you have been spending too many warpstones and speedups. Read this quick guide to REALLY speed up your growth!
Let’s get down to the basics, if your troop training takes 10 hours to complete and costs 100,000 resources, the goal here is to get that down to 5 hours and 90,000 resources or better, right? Well here we go, let’s jump right into how you can produce units 50% faster, for a fraction of the cost:
How to train troops faster and Cheaper! Follow these simple steps
- At your Sorcerer’s Citadel, go to the Military Rituals category
- The 2nd tier of Rituals all increase your training speed by 25% at level 3 of research (5%, 15%, 25%)
- In your Champion Skills tree,
- tier 1 (Infantry)
- tier 3 (chariots and cavalry)
- tier 4 (Monsters and beasts) increase your training speed by 28% after you’ve used 10 skill points (.5%, 1.5%, 3%, 5%, 7.5%, 10.5%, 14%, 18%, 22.5%, 28%)
- If you notice above, the your rituals and skill points give exponentially better rewards as you increase, so don’t just put 3 or 4 points, put all 10%!
- Now you will have 53% faster troop training speed, and this is before Armor bonuses, other buffs, etc.
- There is a second level of of troop training down in your Champion skills tree, around tiers 12, 13, 14, which each give another 75% boost to training speed, you will need champion level 38 or so in order to reach this level.
- If your Clan holds ALTDORF, there is a title “The Slave Driver” that can be given to a player to give them 10% faster troop training speed.
- For CHEAPER troops, At your Sorcerer’s Citadel, go to the Unholy Rituals categoryYour tier 1 rituals there will reduce the cost for troop training by 10% after you’ve researched level 10 (.5%, .7%, .9%, 1.1%, 1.3%, 1.5%, 2%, 3%, 5%, 10%)
SECRET TO SPEED TRAINING USING WARPSTONES – MUST READ!!!!
IF you are someone who likes to speed train with warpstones, you can be sure you are throwing tons of $$$ in the trash by not following this tip:
- In your troop training interface, do NOT hit the “Instant Train” button, in the above image that costs 1,762 Warpstones.
- Click on “Train”
- Click on “Speed Up”
- NOTE THAT NOW THE WARPSTONE TRAINING ONLY COSTS 1,148 WARPSTONES!
- SAVINGS OF 614 WARPSTONES, OR 35%
- This tip should help you maximize your warpstone use, even if you are a non-spender, you should be generating around 2,000 warpstones per week from just completing the daily events, gathering them inside your base, getting ranked in the major events, and gathering them on the map during a Raining Warpstones event.
Thanks for reading our quick guide for the fastest way to train troops in Warhammer: Chaos and Conquest also know as Warhammer C&C!