GOT Conquest troop calculator

Home (in progress) Forums General Chat Game of Thrones: Conquest GOT Conquest troop calculator

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    MyPenlsBlue
    Participant

I really like the calculator, will we be able to compare our march to someone else’s and see who will win? Is that coming soon???

Randy
    Keymaster

Hey Pen, glad you like it. I am doing my best to reverse engineer their actual combat algorithm in my free time, hopefully we can offer a beta beta beta version giving you a % chance to win a fight. Hope to release that in maybe 2 weeks?

Thetis
    Participant

Where is the calculator?

Randy
    Keymaster

Hi Thetis! The calculator can be found here:

GOT Conquest Troop Calculator

you can also find the calculator and a ton of other guides for Game of Thrones Conquest in the top Game Guides menu.

Welcome to RTS Mobile!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Randy.
    Thetis
    Participant

Can the troops calculator data be saved so I don’t have to remember enter. And dumb question what is HP?? I’m not a noob but never heard of that before. Are you doing to add other stats such as the March speeds, attack vs creatures, defender attack and defense, traps including number needed to man? Thanks it has great potential but I’m just figuring out what all the reported values mean. A cheat sheet for this would be useful. Thanjs and best in development!!!

Randy
    Keymaster

Hello again Thetis! We are working on developing the calculator further, including saving your results. Hope to have the new layout and features in the next 2 weeks here!

HP = Health Points. I have speed added in there but right now we don’t have it incorporated into the formula. You can add your defender attack and defense into the overall unit attack and defense bonus, just take it out if you aren’t defending.

I will definitely work on a cheat sheet for it as well, great suggestion!

If you have any other feedback, hit me with it, I will be further developing the calculators with my good buddy Danny in the next week or two.

Cmn41477
    Participant

Where is the calculator?

Randy
    Keymaster

The Calculator has been renamed to Combat Simulator, check it out in the menu above or at this link:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there a plan to add a consecutive battles feature to the calculator? Say rallying someone with 4 full rallies, the first 2 may fail but take out enough troops that 3-4 might be successful. is that coming once the algorithms have been perfected?

Randy
    Keymaster

Hi Wheysted, yes we would love to implement that feature, but it may take a while to perfect the algorithm though as the game developers try very hard to conceal the variables.

Also, those links above are no longer the current calculator, check out here for the new link:

Shoto
    Participant

Hi,

I joined as free member to check out the Troop Calculator.
    As it said: Sign up for our Free Membership for a free 24 hour trial of our Combat Simulators.

But I dont have any access, Why is that?

Duketomcat
    Participant

same issue as above – I paid but have no access? Are you guys still alive or am I filing a fraud charge with Paypal?

Randy
    Keymaster

Hi guys we got several reports of issues accessing the calculator. Please try now, it should be accessible now!

If you continue to have issues come join us on discord and @ me.

HaileyLad
    Participant

Hey this calculator is great, I’m really enjoying it!

I would love it if I could calculate my teams rally power vs a sop with everyones different buffs and marches… I’ve worked it on averages now just to get a ball-park indication but it would be super helpful if it’s possible 🙂

Thank you for making this in your spare time for the community, you’re a gem xx

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.