I’m almost level 100, and my cp sucks. Help!

Home (in progress) Forums General Chat Lineage 2 Revolution I’m almost level 100, and my cp sucks. Help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nihil
    Participant

So, I’ve been playing for about a month, maybe a month and a half, and I’ve been making plenty of headway when it comes to level. My combat power is absolute trash, though. I’m a dwarf slayer class, which seems to be a lot of fun, but I’m feeling like I’ve done a cap build on her. Oh, also, I’m free to play. I got other things to spend money on. 😉 Tips, please!! Thanks. 😘

Randy
    Keymaster

Hi Nihil! Welcome to RTS Mobile 🙂 I am also a dwarf slayer they are a ton of fun.

I made a short leveling and a short combat power guide that should help you out, check them out in the Lineage 2 rev guide section. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask in these forums and I am happy to help!

Nihil
    Participant

Hey, thanks for replying! I definately read that guide already. Lol, but I do have a few questions. Is core-hunting really good for cp? And how about elixirs? As I said, I’m free to play, so I’d like to keep as much adena as possible for the things that will actually matter. And if you have any decent advice for me, I’d take it also!! I’m on the windawood04 server, by the way.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Nihil.
    Randy
    Keymaster

Hi Nihil! Yes core hunting is super important. Your monster codex can be worth 20% of your total stats when it’s up to date!

Elixirs are also important, they may equal 5-10% of your stats as well so definitely keep crafting them.

My advice is make sure you do your 10 weekly quests and your 12 daily quests every day, they will give you a ton of exp, adena and other important items to help you level quickly.

Come hang out in Discord if you want as well, the link is in the sidebar to your right.

Nihil
    Participant

Alright, I think I will. 🙂 Thanks again. Wish I would have done more with cores earlier. Lol.

Randy
    Keymaster

Hi Nihil how is everything going for you with core farming?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.